Tuesday 5 August 2014

Welcome to success!

Welcome to my new blog. I hope to use this as a platform from which to dole out the wisdom I've collected over the years. And, believe me, it's been a long time, a lifetime. I've already put in more working hours than my mother and father combined, the lazy shits. They might call it paraplegia but it's going to take a lot more than that before you get any sympathy from me. I was saying exactly the same thing to Atos's Thierry Breton over dinner last night. (Thierry didn't like the toy in his Happy Meal and so he gave it to me.)

People say to me, "Euston, how come you got so smart so young?" and I tell them all the same thing. These days, five isn't young. If anything I'm at my natural peak. It's all downhill from here. I might be the world's youngest CEO but my two-year-old sister is seeking investment for her own start-up. She could be the next me. I'd invest myself but, well, girls smell.

It's the same with the staff. My oldest employee is Noah. He's six and three-quarters and, to be honest, he's a right fucking mess, almost Alzheimic. It's alright though. He'll be gone soon. It's like Logan's Run around here. Once they hit seven they're up the incinerator. And Noah likes his Jaffa Cakes. It's going to take a lot of fuel.

So, as this blog continues, feel free to ask anything about my life, my work or my philosophy. You'll get it straight from me. No bullshit and no jargon. I don't think outside the box. I am the fucking box. And the outside of the box. To a distance of success and beyond. You know what I'm saying? Nah, course you don't. If you did, you'd be sat here instead of me.

But, for now, please excuse me. It's time for my afternoon nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment